7.21.2008

1 week to go!

We have 1 week left before our official due date, although we'll see what happens in the meantime! Its pretty much any day now, although my mom doesn't arrive until Wednesday night, so I'm trying to hold out until then. I'll just have to cross my legs for the next 3 days.

Philip and I go to the doctors tomorrow morning to get our last ultrasound done. They will give us a prediction on the length and weight, and see if the baby is making any moves for the way out.

Chloe (our dog) has now started sleeping in front of the crib in the baby's room. She definitely knows something/someone is coming, but who knows if she really grasps what. Either way - if its a boy or girl, she's in for a rude awakening! As Phil says - if we have a girl, she'll become a mannequin for modeling clothes, and if we have a boy, she'll become a riding horse around the house.

Another update will come tomorrow after we see the doctor...

No comments: